No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Banku Mix Flour by Madam Jas
Favorite Ghanian dish served with hot pepper and fish or soup.
How to prepare banku mix flour:
- Take 500 ml of cold water and ten full tablespoons of banku mix flour for two.
- Mix flour and water together in a saucepan to a smooth paste and add salt if desired.
- Place over medium heat and stir continuously into a thick paste and knead for 10 minutes,
- Knead thoroughly into smooth and thick consistency, add 250 ml of hot water and knead again for 10 minutes
- Mold into balls of desired taste.
See Youtube video kneading banku here.
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 10 in|